Databases

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:33:22 -0500

At 2:04 AM -0600 1/11/00, Richard Moody wrote:
>	Now if they could just make a spread sheet that would allow cells to be
>hyper links---click on them and you go some where. like into a word
>processor another spread sheet or data base.  ..... or cells to play
>sounds when clicked on, or cells when clicked, play the sounds of 3, 4, 5
>or 6 cells at once....

Doesn't sound like a letter that you're composing. You might try Finale by
Coda Music Technologies, a music notation app. Yopu could store CUS info as
separate movement titles but I don't know whether you print these out as
mailing labels. Maybe you could export the data to a word processor or
maybe Quatro Pro

Bill "wake me up when this dream gets too ridiculous" Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"I gotta go ta woik...."
    ...........Ian Shoales, Duck's Breath Mystery Theater