Stocking The Tool Box

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 06:33:45 +500

>><<if a tool catches my attention in some way as I am preparing to leave for

>>the job, I'd better take it, because no matter how obscure a tool it seems

>>to be, I _will_ need it that day.>>

>>Isn't it strange how correct this feeling thingee is!! I have often
>>experienced the same thing, but it took me a long time to catch
>>on..........oh well, I am just a man and they say that we learn slower :-)

>>Jim Bryant (FL)

really..are you questioning my manhood, Mr.Bryant..?!?!?

seriously, even the Rookie has experienced these feelings..the only problem
is unburying these tools from the depths of the Blazer when you don't return
them to their proper place after said appointment!! I KNOW I have a Jaras 4-in-1
buried in there somewhere!!!

Rook