Stocking The Tool Box

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:01:47 PST

><<if a tool catches my attention in some way as I am preparing to leave for
>the job, I'd better take it, because no matter how obscure a tool it seems
>to be, I _will_ need it that day.>>
>
>Diane;
>Isn't it strange how correct this feeling thingee is!! I have often
>experienced the same thing, but it took me a long time to catch
>on..........oh well, I am just a man and they say that we learn slower :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

How much slower?  It took me _years_ to trust it.  Sometimes I still forget
and other times I fear that aging is just making me overly cautious as I
sometimes feel I need to take _everything_ I see on the way out the door.

  I was hoping it would shorten the time for the next guy/gal if we
mentioned it now.

Diane (CA)