Databases

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:04:37 -0600

Quatro pro.    I have had it since DOS, got college credit to learn how to
use it, and came with a 1000 page manuel.  That was in the days when 80
meg HD was large.
Now its part of an office suite that includes Word Perfect.  A perfect
combination I would say.
	Now if they could just make a spread sheet that would allow cells to be
hyper links---click on them and you go some where. like into a word
processor another spread sheet or data base.  ..... or cells to play
sounds when clicked on, or cells when clicked, play the sounds of 3, 4, 5
or 6 cells at once....
or a cell contaning a formula that determines the activity  of one note
(voice) through out one musical measure. ric dreamon

> At 10:44 AM 1/8/2000 -0500, Bill Ballard wrote:
>
> >Which is why the people happiest with their business software are those
who
> >have taken a scriptable, buildable database app, and simply trained it
do
> >everything we do. Susan with MSWorks, Mark with Access, myself with
Provue