Tuning in where it is

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:00:06 +0100

"Acceptable" is one of those relative type concepts Keith. While you and I
might not find Frans "one pass" change of 10 15 cents to sound acceptable, I
doubt either of us would be suprised to find most piano owners perfectly happy
with the result.

If we were to use the judgement of 85 to 90 % of the public out there as a
basis for what is an acceptable tuning or not ... grin... boy could we get away
with alot.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway