Pandoras can of worms (tool kit)OFFTOPIC

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:57:58 EST

In a message dated 1/11/2000 5:40:25 PM, Susan wrote:

<<"How do you guys get along without all this good survival stuff? Pants
pockets just won't do it!">>

Susan I never go on a job without my purse!!!..........thank you
Course that is because my tool kit is a Doctors bag look alike 'purse' that I
bought from a "Blue Light" purse table at K-Mart some years ago. The local
shops wanted around 260 dollars for a leather bag and the purse was .99 cents
:-) Love it, won't leave home without it.........
Jim Bryant (FL)