Community College Work

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:52:27 +0100

By all means remember this is a job requiring a proffesional attidude from
both yourself and from the University. If they are not willing to accept
this you have two choices.. Either slop tune them once a year and get the
hell out of there, or set up a program that will really work to provide well
tuned and playable instruments for the teaches and students, and will last
as long time.

Have a talk with the administration folks.. see what they are willing to go
along with. Try and get a regular "basic service" schedule of say 2 days a
month (preferably more) to get all the pianos checked each month, and tuned
well at least every other month. This in addition to whatever concert
tunings and extra's they come up with.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway