Stocking The Tool Box

Gatesfam6@AOL.COM Gatesfam6@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:11:33 EST

Paul,
   The best vehicle I ever had was a Mazada GLC. The worst thing I ever did
was give it to my nephew. But it had over 3000,000 miles and I figured it was
time to put it out  to pasture. What I liked about it was that the back seats
folded down and when you opened the trunk it seemed like a hatch back. My
clients were amazed at how much I could fit into that little car. But what I
miss the most was the incredible gas mileage. I now drive a gas guzzling Van.
Its monthly gas bill is about $120.00 more then its monthly loan payment. But
with the nature of my business I rarely go more than a day or two without
using just about everything I carry.
Regards,

Paul Gates RPT
Farmington Ut.