Stocking The Tool Box

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:46:20 -0800

John:
    Thanks for the reply.  I don't have any snow here (San Diego), so
traction isn't an issue.  I know many Chrysler owners, and you are
definitely the exception in regards to the transmission issue.  Perhaps
the colder weather helps keep it running longer.  Who knows.  They are
definitely more popular than any other make.  I had the Taurus wagon for
about 3 years, and had nothing but problems with it.  It shares the same
transmission with the Aero/Windstar.  I bought it from a guy who put 2
trannys in it, and put in 2 myself before I got rid of it.  Never
again!  Fords fornever!
    I apologize for the kind-of off topic thread here.  Any replies
could be off-list if desired.
    Paul McCloud