Dealin" with Piano Manufacturers

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:02:22 -0500

To Terry Jack,

Having documented the following......

 "It does have a humidistat. I live western Oregon - WET!!  I also have a dehumidifier.  On the wall next to the piano is an electronic humidity gauge. I keep humidity between approximately 40 and 50%",

.....I doubt very much the torque will decrease. The product is of exceptional quality and the low torque point is not unreasonable. I think you're bothered more by the difference!

As Keith McGavern wonders, "Does it stay in tune"?

If you can't get an immediate answer from Charlie or Kevin Walter, keep this text. After all, you do have a twelve year warranty.

John Lillico,
Oakville, Ontario, Canada