plate screws,...Ron N.

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:36:42 -0600

>Interesting idea, and it sounds like it would work well.

It does, very well.

>Who supplies these bolts for you?  I'd like to check them out up close and
>personal!  (It gets a little old making all those dowels to exactly the
>right size...)
>
>Brian T.

I get mine from a local industrial supply house. They aren't exactly a
stock item, but I can order them in lots of 20, 50, 100, or whatever, and I
try to keep at least enough on hand for the rebuild in progress. I get the
lock and acorn nuts and washers at the same place in 100 quantities. I
really like the system.

Ron N