Yamaha class

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:17:25 EST

Take just the basics.  Only the four grand regulating tools and a screw
driver or two.  (capstan tool, let off reg, drop screw reg, punching
tweezers, tuning hammer or Yamaha glide bolt adjuster, and a writing utensil.
 Yamaha will provide any thing you don't bring.  You will love the experience
and enjoy the friendships you will make.  Domo Arigato Yamaha.

Ed Tomlinson

<<
 Greetings fellow tech's,
     This post is for those of you who have attended classes given by
 Yamaha at their facility at Beuna vista, CA. I have been given the
 opportunity to go in February and I thought you all might be able to
 shed some light on what I should take. The letter says regulating tools
 but does not elaborate on which ones. I have a rather heavy tool case
 that I carry around each day (why i don't know). Should I take that or
 can I pare it down a bit for the trip. I use TuneLab on my laptop and am
 used to taking notes and such on it as well. Should I bring that? Are
 there any things that I should study prior to attending? Any tips about
 the hotel or proper etiquette while there? Everyone I've heard from on
 this list in the past has expressed that it was a great trip for them.
 Would you , the reader, have any tips for me to help maximize my
 experience?
 Thank you in advance for your help.
     Greg Newell