Fwd: natlsurveyinc

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:35:21 EST

I just received this post. Anyone else receive it?  Is it on the level, or is
this some sort of government conspiracy?

Wim

barbaradodson@hotmail.com writes:

<< Subj:     natlsurveyinc
 Date:  1/8/00 10:56:04 PM !!!First Boot!!!
 From:  barbaradodson@hotmail.com (Barbara Dodson)
 To:    WimBlees@aol.com

 This request is being sent to all piano tuner/technicians/repairmen
 currently listed as registered piano technicians.

 Dear Mr. Blees,  Please take a minute to help us in our
 nationwide survey and complete the following:

      The going rate for tuning only in my area is:
      I charge mileage at the rate of:
      I do - do not give free estimates.

 Please click on 'reply' for easy return mail.  Thank you for your
 time and response.
                                      SurveyInc

An embedded message was scrubbed...