New to list

Mjacobucci@cs.com Mjacobucci@cs.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 01:37:54 EST

In a message dated 01/08/2000 10:23:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pianolover@worldspy.net writes:

<< What in heck is an "ET" tuning? Is it something performed by an "illegal
alien" or is it one done by a C'ET'? Perhaps you have the answer.

 Sorry about that...I was just tryiing to abbreviate "electronic tuners";
speaking of which today I purchased a Tuner made by Seiko for about $250.00.

  OOhhhhhh!  I thought you meant "equal temperment"  since there's all this
interest in other kinds of temperments these days.  Geessh!
M. Jacobucci