"On Pitch"by Rick Baldassin

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 14:53:22 +0100

This book is available directly from the home office. If you contact one Sandy
Roady there she can help you. Wonderful gal Sandy.  grin...

Her address is listed I believe on the PTG page for such listings. Its a great
book, well worth digesting, thinking and rethinking about several times through.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway