Center Pins was YCSyndrome

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 22:58:02 +0100

I am not really sure what they are made of. I still have a few bags of these
things. Ziplocked and have been for a few years.. you should see them. Corroded as
heck just from sitting in a bag. They sort of look like they are cheaply chrom
plated,

I use the Yamaha pins cuz of a picture I saw once of them compared to several
others offered under a microscope--- the difference was quite telling. Really well
polished and smooth.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway