Whereabouts of SteveMcClintock

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 23:41:59 -0500

David,
    I believe your right in the the Holy Grail does not exist but I made the switch from
PSM because of the many things it does not do well. The problem of using a dongle
(software enabler) on the road was simply ridiculous. As to it being everything I need
... not by a long shot! It was a good entry level thing but it just doesn't have enough
in it. So far PTBiz is the best I've seen but it needs a lot of work still.
Best,
    Greg