PS: Re: Crack in Rim

PianoWorks pianoworks@mindspring.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 22:23:45 -0500

Jon,

When I arrived to tune, the customer pointed out this crack.  I merely
suggested that she doument the problem, and politely point out the problem
and seek a resolution that protects her and the value of the instrument.  I
posted this problem here to see if there is a concensus on the likely
severity of the problem.

At this time, the only response has been from the salesman.  In typical
salesman fashion, the response was to say that the tech was alarming her
unnecessarily and they'd look into it. I just want some input from others.
No way I'm going to fix this.  It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

If I keep this up, I may not be invited to next years Xmas party.

Don Bennett