Whereabouts of SteveMcClintock

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 00:30:57 -0500

John,
    I wish you the very best of luck! I'm sure that quite a few of us would be
interested in seeing your results. I do wish we weren't locked out of things in
PTBiz. I suppose Ed is worried about theft or something. Some world huh? I
believe that many things are tied up into the executable within PTBiz but I'm
not sure. I had the misconception that since I have MSAccess that I could edit
things but I guess I was wrong.
    Cheers,
    Greg