Whereabouts of SteveMcClintock

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 20:07:12 -0700

Dale,
	Steve disappeared off the face of the planet a couple of years ago.  I
managed to get a trace on him through the net, and when I called him he
hung up.  Guess I was not the only one trying to find him.   PTH does not
work in Y2K.  I found that out long before Y2K happened.  I checked with
all sorts of folk and it is not viable to fix the Y2K bug in this program.
Best solution I found was PTBiz. Ed does a great job of transferring the
data.  Costs a bit, but well worth the money.

Chris

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg