Solution to clicking baldwin

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:19:01 -0600

>It was the corfam, but not on the catcher. It was the corfam under the butt
>where the jack slips out. It has also gotten hard, and when the jack bounced
>back after let off, it tapped the hard corfam.

>Wim

Hey Wim! I protest! Foul! You said you checked the Corfam, didn't you?
Since the catcher covering NEVER clicks against the backcheck, wouldn't
that have automatically meant the butt? That click and the poor checking
are THE indications of incipient Corfamus Granititus. I thought all us old
timers had a tattoo on our body somewhere that says "Check the Corfam
first". (mutter mutter mutter)  Oh well, how many times have I moved
something out of the way to look for what it was that I just moved out of
the way during the process? No, don't tell me, and no, you can't see my
tattoo. <G>

Yea, but(t).

Well, what the heck, now it's your turn. Why did the noise change when you
diddled the action bracket support posts? Five seconds for twenty points... Go.

Ron N