vagias keytops

Gatesfam6@AOL.COM Gatesfam6@AOL.COM
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:40:38 EST

Mark,
    I've been using the Vagias keytop almost exclusively for the past several
years and am so far unaware of any problems with the sets that I've
installed. ( knock on wood ) I think they enhance the looks of the more
vintage pianos best. As for gluing
I admit that I was a contact cement guy for nearly 15 years, but I now swear
by the PVC-E laminating adhesive particularly the brand GlueRite distributed
by The Piano Shop in No. Salt Lake. With a thin coat on both surfaces this
allows for a more accurate placement then you would get with contact cement.
Best of luck,
Paul Gates RPT
Farmington Ut.