bandsaw report

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2000 23:56:37 -0600

>BTW Ron how is the saw rebuildin/rebearing going??
>Jim Bryant (FL)

On the Sears saw, the top went pretty easily (I'd do it a little
differently if I was doing it again, but you know how that goes), but I
haven't come up with a simple way to do the bottom. Ultimately, they may,
or may not, get the conversion. It seems to work a little better than it
did, which wasn't all that bad, so there's no real panic there.

The big meat saw went pretty well. Lots of room to work, and little need
for micro adjustment tricks, since I intend to keep pretty much the same
setup on this saw all the time. Tonight, I ordered a few blades for both
saws from Grizzly. When they get in, and I have a chance to try everything
out, then I'll know for sure what I ended up with.

Always willing to accept dumb luck,

PS: Thanks to those who didn't take offense at the non-technical stuff. I
do tend to ramble on, and may need to be run off occasionally.

Ron N