vagias keytops

DChadPiano@AOL.COM DChadPiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:37:27 EST

bases-loaded@juno.com writes:

<< Thanks, David.
 Just wondering... Is this a solvent-based contact cement or a
 water-based?  Applied to both surfaces?

 Mark Potter
 bases-loaded@juno.com

Mark,
I use a brush on contact cement in the shop. Yes, solvent based, highly
flammable and very aggressive. Sorry, I don't have the brand name or
particular contents available right now.....I carry in my van a 3M spray
adhesive "SUPER 77." The can needs almost constant agitation but is my next
best choice for field repairs. I always spend the time it takes to prep the
surfaces, glue on both pieces, and I have had no failures so far. I recently
tried PVC-E glue in the shop and it allows for some adjustment time and seems
to work OK!....  it seems to work just fine when bonding the two types of
materials.

Hope this helps

David Chadwick
Las Vegas