Lube Problems

JCSwafford@AOL.COM JCSwafford@AOL.COM
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:00:20 EST

Dear List:

I have been having problems with Protek over the past year or so. After
applying the solution to key bushings and vertical damper lever felt to stop
or prevent squeaks I find that very shortly after applications that the
squeak that was there becomes even more apparent and where squeaks weren't
present they arise.

This has caused maybe five call backs and personal embarrassment as well as
inconvenience on mine and my customers behalf.

Has anybody else had this problem? I find that the only way to stop the
squeaks is to apply a huge amount of it. This is expensive, wasteful, and
seems unprofessional.

I'm afraid to use it now. What's going on here? Is there other products that
some of you can recommend that work as good as Protek is supposed to work.

Thanks for your feedback.

Joel Swafford, RPT