Ordering On Line from Schaff

Terry L Jack tjack@pacinfo.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:00:15 -0800

Hello everyone!

> one thing that I really did not like when I ordered online several weeks
> ago.  I sent them an email, notifying them that I didn't want my Visa #
and
> exp date traveling thru the internet unsecure.

I used to be concerned about using my credit card on unsecured sites.  Then
as I started mulling it over I came to the conclusion that it would be
easier for an employee at some business I shop at to copy down my card
number off an invoice and telephone order something than is would be for
them to figure out how to get my number off the internet.  Most states have
limits that a card hold is responsible for from unauthorized use anyway.

My motto is just shop away.......................just be sure I can pay off
the balance in full!!   *grin*

BTW my Guild magazine arrived so I will hurry off to start reading away!!

Happy New year everyone!!

Terry Jack
Asso. member
Eugene, OR chapt.