Ordering On Line from Schaff

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:22:29 -0600

Terry,

Did Schaff include your Visa number with their email confirmation?  That was
one thing that I really did not like when I ordered online several weeks
ago.  I sent them an email, notifying them that I didn't want my Visa # and
exp date traveling thru the internet unsecure.  They thanked me for telling
them, but said nothing about whether they would change it.

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Terry Beckingham
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 4:40 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Ordering On Line from Schaff

Hi Richards Moody and Brekne (I think it was?)

I just placed an order with Schaff via their web site. I do not have an
account with them, but I do have a customer number. If you use your VISA you
can order using the customer number. I just got a confirmation back that my
order is being processed.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham