Cents Calculator in Wordpad

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 12:31:58 +0100

Thanks muchly Richard. I have MSWorks as well so this is not a problem. Muchly
appreciated. !!

Living in Norway makes useing Schaff a bit clumsy. Would be nice if their Web
page was a bit easier to access. I have an older customer number from when I
lived in Seattle, but I havent been able to access their web side for ordering
things. Perhaps this summer I will be able to get ahold of the book.

Thanks again Ric.. Happy New Year toos yas

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway