Cents Calculator in Wordpad

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat Jan 1 20:17 MST 2000

> Hi Richard.
>
> I  didnt know wordpad was capable of this.. neat. Also.. you dont happen
> know where I can get a copy of the book you mention below do you ??
>
> Richard Brekne

I should mention that to get to this spread sheet in WordPad, go to a
WordPad document, click on Insert on the task bar and choose  Object,
 click on Microsoft Works 3.0 sheet or chart.    The object "blocks"
appear at the position of the cursor in the document.    Hmmm I guess then
one should have some edition of MSWorks. This might not come with W95
after all.   I remember I got a free software packet when I bought the
computer.   So if you don't have anykind of Microsoft spread sheet, it
might not open the way it does here.  If  you don't have anyspread sheet
it might not open at all.  No telling till its tried.
	The book by Mcferrin _The Piano---Its Acoustics__is in the Schaff
Catalog.  The math is understanable if you had high school algebra.  Even
if you have forgotten he makes it rather clear.  --ric