flood damage

Wilsons wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:04:36 -0500

List-
We were called to look at a piano in a small town church which was in a
recent flash flood.  The water came to just below the keybed of this new
Kawai upright (a memorial gift).   Because the church is in a flood
plain, they could not get flood insurance.  We realize that water damage
may not show up immediately and have informed them of this. Dehumidfiers
and a heater bar are currently being used.   We would be interested in
any suggestions for this water logged customer.

Kay and Wally Wilson
Ravenswood, WV