Blasting!!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:07:54 EST

prescottpiano@juno.com writes:

<< I have received a message on my answering machine that I have not been
 able to return yet from a woman concerned about blasting damage to her
 piano.

 She said in the message that the road crews are blasting rock across the
 street from her and that it has damaged her other musical instruments and
 is concerned for her piano.

 Anyone out there with experience in this area?  >>

I think she might be referring to the extra dust the blasting is creating. I
think if you offer to clean her piano, inside and out, she'll be more than
grateful. And while you're at it, give it a quick once over for structural
damage.

Willem