Acronym use Was: Speed, etc/ still using my delete button

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:53:58 EST

In a message dated 2/28/00 3:49:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu writes:

<< not rejoicing in your castigation of persons who use a term which you
 yourself injected - but then again, you are Bill, and we are not.

Conrad:

I rejoice in the use of my delete button and have exercised that function for
a long time now.  And somehow the sun still comes up for me each glorious
morning.  Thus is life without Bill.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
But still in Florida for the Winter and also loving that.