SAT stretch #

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
27 Feb 2000 19:49:06 -0800

Do any SAT users out there (Who have the FAC Facility) ever find that by adding a small percentage, say 5 or 10 percent to the C6 stretch number, the high treble ends up sounding better? I was finding, at least to my ear, that after tuning the high treble to the SAT, (after the initial FAC was entered) the octaves were still sounding a tad flat. I thought that if I added 10 percent to the C6 stretch number, that it sounded better. I called Inventronics and asked them if this was an option, and they actually concurred, saying other tuners have done this very thing. Just shows to go ya, that ye ole' ears are the last word!

TErry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com