7/8 keyboards

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:34:28 -0800

>As to the value of the instrument with a second narrow keyboard... to
>certain people with small hands it would be much more valuable!
>
>David Stanwood

It's not as if you were going to throw away the first keyboard and keyframe.
I believe that they can be interchanged quite easily. Actually, the Yamaha
grand at the Banff Centre with a Steinbuhler keyboard has a second
action as well, so they can be traded in minutes.

I've seen the work. It's wonderfully done.

Susan Kline