Speed, Accuracy & Efficiency=Profit-Conrad

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:03:39 EST

In a message dated 2/26/00 3:24:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu writes:

<< Inquiring minds (at least mine) want to know.  How did you get a check from
 a school the same day??

 I, too, have had bulk tuning days like you describe, but have yet to get a
 school check in less than three weeks.   How'd ya do dat???!!!  Third party?

That was the truly amazing thing because that school always takes 6-8 weeks
to pay.  It was a specially funded account and they had their checkbook with
them.  They were so impressed with how the pianos sounded, all so "together"
and everything that a girl was sent to me while I was doing the 9th one with
my check.  You can't beat that.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin