Speed, Accuracy & Efficiency=Profit

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:11:10 -0600

Bill,
At 20:31 02/25/2000 EST, you wrote:
>Dear List,

 a high school where there is going to be a Solo &
>Ensemble contest.  I tuned and prepared 10 pianos, was paid when finished...

<mega schnipp>

>I do not consider myself extraordinary at all.  I think therefore that if I
>can do it, so can you.

Inquiring minds (at least mine) want to know.  How did you get a check from
a school the same day??

I, too, have had bulk tuning days like you describe, but have yet to get a
school check in less than three weeks.   How'd ya do dat???!!!  Third party?

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
             Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
***If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",
      ===>> pretend you don't know me. <<===