PTBiz

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:16:24 -0500

David,
    I have used and am using it. It has some serious shortcomings but
nothing that one can't get accustomed to. I would be very interested in
how the transfer goes for you. I have not been able to give up PSM
because of the poor transfer I experienced. I use PSM at home and PTBiz
on the road. I am forced to double enter everything every day. I
generally like PTBiz but I did send Ed a 2 page wish list of things I
would like to see changed. Ed's friend Bob Bussell, the guy he wrote it
for, liked the ideas but we haven't seen any of them implemented yet.
I'm not holding my breath. I got the feeling that he just didn't sell
enough of these to make future upgrade worth his time. I was very
disappointed but remain hopeful that my impressions were wrong.
Greg Newell