pianos and piano parts for sale

Mspiano01@AOL.COM Mspiano01@AOL.COM
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:54:05 EST

Hey List!!
I am tuning pianos for a wholesaler who is going out of business here in MO.
There is a long list of grands and verticals in need of work if any of you
are interested in purchasing with intent to work on and sell. Also, there are
many piano parts, some in original boxes including Steinway and benches,
stage dollies, and moving equipment. Some of the best pianos here in need of
attention are; Chickering 9', Somer 5'2", Hardman 9', Steinertone 7', Baldwin
SD-6, (Looks like a SD-10, 9') and many other grands as well as verticals. If
anyone is interested, you can contact me via email, or the number at the
warehouse is 417-753-2856.

Shelley Wilson