peeling decals

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:07:54 -0600

Hi Greg,
             I've had it happen on the wurlitzer product, I fitted a long
thin plastic tubing to a Red HOT STUFF bottle, got a few small dabs, under
the label and sqeegyed the label with a stiff piece of card stock. The CA
glue kind of attacks the finish so be very careful. I ended up with just a
small tell tale ring around the decal. <g>  P.S. Not enough to been seen
easily.
Hope this helps.
Roger

At 11:44 PM 21/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings folks,
>    I have a customer who has a rather unique problem to me. They
>purchased a Kohler & Campbell (Samick) grand about 5 yrs ago or so. This
>piano now has a soundboard decal that is peeling up to the point that it
>is interfering with the strings. Has anyone seen this before? What did
>you do about it? Should it just be removed or can I somehow reapply some
>sort of adhesive without removing strings. You replies are grreatly
>appreciated.
>                    Greg Newell

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.