Player piano books.

Robert Morss rdmorss@morssweb.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:19:43 -0500

Reblitz's player piano book is better than his basic piano technology book.
You can tell if you read them back to back that he LIKES piano technology,
but he LOVES players. If you're doing ANY work at all on pneumatic players,
get the Reblitz. Every step of the rebuilding process is covered in detail.

I agree about the 1983/85 Player Piano Co. catalog -- it had lots of player
piano information (such as which player mechanism was installed in which
piano brands).

Robert Morss, RPT
Greenwich, CT