Fw: Re: Bone Spurs

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:01:00 -0600

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lesbart
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:28:52 -0600
Subject: Re: Bone Spurs

I'm working through an interesting book, "Listen to Your Inner Self" by
Rachel Carr, published by Tuttle, 1993. She's had to work through a lot
of pain, gives her story, and then how she did it. Worth a look.
les bartlett
houston

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:36:21 -0500 Carolyn Macneal <burmaudi@swva.net>
writes:
>The current tendonitis thread is interesting.  Another question comes
>mind... I got a hairline fracture in my wrist while tuning, and bone
>spurs formed during healing.
>
>Have not been able to find much web info on reducing spurs... only
>lots
>of info on drugs for inflammation.  Any hints out there for
>non-surgically reducing/eliminating spurs that form in hands?
>
>Carolyn Macneal
>Associate - Roanoke VA Chapter

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.