(no subject)

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:42:49 +0100

            1

Thanks David... BIG GRIN... (hope that helps)... Had a rough couple days
and allowed
myself to get a bit riled over typical e-mail miscommunications..

You are 3/4's Norskie you say ?? Ever been here..?? Where is your family
from then ?
Perhaps you might have a look around Bergen via some pictures on the net
?

 http://www.su.ic.ac.uk/clubsocs/osc/scansoc/Norway/bergen/Bergen.html

This is an English Language Tour of my Home. Hope you like it.

Take care...

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.