Wapin Bridge

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:32:32 -0800

Richard,

I just did my annual servicing at the San Francisco Norwegian
Club.  They have a great old house near Golden Gate park.
An old Steinway O in the great room and an old upright in the
card room.  Lots of card playing at the club.  Being 3/4
Norwegian myself I have often thought of joining them but I live
down the coast...

By the way I've noticed your..grin...has been missing from
your posts lately.  See if you can find it again.

David I.