Wapin Bridge

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:01:49 +0100

Piano disk provides up front and without cost exactly the kind of information an
interested tech needs to make an educationed decision as to whether to get
involved or not. Wapin does not. So I dont really understand your reasoning. And
again... I have not made any such point, nor said anything at all that could be
reasonably interpreted by any carefull ready  about "cheating someone out of their
justly earned profits"

As far as copies of products are concerned.. There ARE laws against that... and
they protect as well as anything can. Despite that the world is what it is... and
copies will come.. not you, not I, not God in heaven can change that. What we can
do is decide how to relate to that reality..

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.