Tendonitis

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:46:22 EST

In a message dated 2/15/00 9:29:20 PM Central Standard Time, PDtek@AOL.COM
writes:

<<
 Does anyone know of any effective therapy that would help? (Professional or
 self.) I could see how strength training would help but seems like it might
 just irritate an area that was already prone to injury. I enjoy my avocation
 as a musician and fear that I may eventually sacrifice mobility in my hand.

 I would appreciate any suggestions.

 By the way, I figure that I have tuned about 12,000 pianos. Could this be
the
 beginning of the end? I hope not.

 Dave Bunch

Dave,

I haven't tuned nearly as many pianos as you but I have had problems with
chronic tendonitis.  I finally got some amazing results with acupuncture.
You have to be careful though, not all practitioners are the same.  I got
lucky and found someone who knew what he was doing and cleared me up in no
time and keeps me clear once a month.

Give it a try.

Andrew Remillard