1099

Ron Torrella rontorrella@worldspy.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:04:27 -0500

Wellll.....my work is split (unevenly) between institutional (salary) and
freelance and I haven't made quarterly  payments <knock knock knock>. It's been
*suggested*, but I figger I don't make as much on the outside as I do at the
U.  Also, I purposely bump my withholding up a tad to cover whatever I happened
to make on the side. Seems to work. I owed taxes at the end of the year for
several years when my wife was working as a Public Defender, but now that she's
staying at home (new job = raising kids), Uncle Sam pays me "child support." It
helps, too, to be buying a house instead of renting.

Store tunings. Not much difference between them and classroom/practice room
tunings! Been all of that..... :-)

Ron Torrella, RPT
Ypsilanti, MI
FreeDSL Information - Updated!
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~torrella/InfoPlease/HereItIs.html
"There's a difference between 'involved' and 'committed.' When providing ham
and eggs for breakfast, the hen is involved. The pig is committed.
(Milo Sturgis in Jonathan Kellerman's novel "Self-Defense")