Wapin Bridge

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:43:44 -0500

The full information is available when you sign a disclosure statement.
The benefit is that they are not asking for an up-front licensing fee,
you pay a royalty for each Wapin System installed, this is assigned to the
customer or sale price, so no real out of pocket expense.

The first one is free, at least it was a few years ago when I signed an
agreement
but I did not get to put one in within 6 months and they said I had to
re-apply.
No big deal.

The example sent to Providence did not sufficiently demonstrate their claims.
Pity they did not put their best foot forward.

It is and interesting idea and I have a Knabe needing new bridge caps which
will be my first trial once it gets off the back burner.

Regards,
still stalling,

Jon Page

Jon Page,   piano technician