Pianolac vs Enduro or ?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:42:56 -0500

Jim:

Enduro Wat-R-Base Transparent Grain Filler is available from Compliant Spray
Systems - info below. The stuff is kinda like yogurt in consistency. You can
mix a tint/stain into it if you wish. Normally, with an ebony finish (like I
am just finishing now), you do the grain filler & sand smooth (sands super
easy), then apply top coats. With a natural finish one would normally stain
first. Then apply transparent grain filler -  you have lots of time to work
it into the grain and get it real smooth with a blade. I sanded my last
filler with 220 grit. Went real quick and did not sand through filler. Apply
top coats. I like the Enduro system.

Compliant Spray Systems
3011 Vina Vial
San Clemente, CA  92673
(949) 366-2322
(800) 696-0615

The PianoLac system sounds real interesting also. I would like to hear more
about it from different perspectives. I am tempted to maybe even give it a
try one of these times. What are you currently using?

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com