Kdivad@AOL.COM Kdivad@AOL.COM
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:48:25 EST

In a message dated 02/13/2000 2:36:22 PM Central Standard Time,
greyco@kingston.net writes:

> Up here, in Canada  Steinway's are a rare commodity, at least where I live
>  and learn.  This thread got started, really because the new pastor at this
>  local church told his board that this old Steinway should go for thousands
>  and thousands of dollars.  I became the bad, rip off piano technician who
>  didn't know nothin' cause I don't work on Steinways every day....go
figure...

>  Owen

Owen,
I agree with you completely, I got caught giving my opinion on the value of a
Steinway before I realized what the current prices were. The very next week a
dealer came in and paid three times as much and of course my name was mud
with this person from then on.
David Koelzer