Steinway square

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:43:07 -0500

I know where there will be a Steinway square grand
going up for auction in a few weeks. Estate sale.
I've followed the value question with some interest, and
find US evaluations higher then I can realistically expect here.
Is someone willing to hazard a minimum value on square
Stienway assuming it needs a full major rebuild.

                                            Thank You
                                            Dave Renaud